- How are neutrons and electrons held together?
- What is the force between electrons and neutrons?
- Where is Earth’s gravity weakest?
- What is the hardest material in the universe?
- What is the strongest star in the universe?
- What is biggest star in our galaxy?
- What is the biggest known star?
- How hot is WR 102?
- Is Black Fire Possible?
- What is the least hottest fire color?
How are neutrons and electrons held together?
Protons and neutrons are held together in a nucleus of an atom by the strong force. The strong force gets it name by being the strongest attractive force. And it is the quarks that exchange force carrying particles between each other to give rise to the strong force. The force carrying particles are called gluons.
What is the force between electrons and neutrons?
The force between an electron and a neutron is the result of the neutron posturing itself with the up-quark pointing toward the electron and the composite force consisting of one attracting force between the electron and the up-quark plus two repelling forces between the electron and the down-quarks.
Where is Earth’s gravity weakest?
What is the hardest material in the universe?
What is the strongest star in the universe?
- A magnetar is a type of neutron star believed to have an extremely powerful magnetic field (∼109 to 1011 T, ∼1013 to 1015 G).
- Like other neutron stars, magnetars are around 20 kilometres (12 mi) in diameter and have a mass about 1.4 solar masses.
What is biggest star in our galaxy?
Answer: The largest known star (in terms of mass and brightness) is called the Pistol Star. It is believed to be 100 times as massive as our Sun, and 10,000,000 times as bright! In 1990, a star named the Pistol Star was known to lie at the center of the Pistol Nebula in the Milky Way Galaxy.
What is the biggest known star?
How hot is WR 102?
Is Black Fire Possible?
Flames emits light and heat, so it seems impossible to make black fire. However, you actually can make black fire by controlling the wavelengths of absorbed and emitted light.
What is the least hottest fire color?
The inner core of the candle flame is light blue, with a temperature of around 1800 K (1500 °C). That is the hottest part of the flame. The color inside the flame becomes yellow, orange, and finally red. The further you get from the center of the flame, the lower the temperature will be.