- What can I say instead of even?
- What is this word even?
- Can even be a noun?
- What is the verb for even?
- How do you use the word even?
- Is zero an even number?
- Which is the smallest even number?
- What is 1 called if it is not a prime?
- Is zero a number Yes or no?
- What is the number 1000000000000000000000000?
- Who invented the 0?
- Who invented 0 in India?
- Who found maths?
- Who invented school?
- Who taught the first teacher?
- Which school is the oldest in the world?
- What is the 10 oldest school in the world?
- What was the 1st school?
- What is the most dangerous country in the world?
- What is oldest city in the world?
- Which culture is oldest in the world?
- Which is the oldest civilization in Asia?
- What is the first civilization?
What can I say instead of even?
Synonyms & Antonyms of even
What is this word even?
adjective. level; flat; without surface irregularities; smooth: an even road. on the same level; in the same plane or line; parallel: even with the ground. free from variations or fluctuations; regular: even motion.
Can even be a noun?
Even can be a verb, a noun, an adjective or an adverb.
What is the verb for even?
verb. evened; evening/ ˈēv-niŋ , ˈē-və- / Definition of even (Entry 3 of 4) transitive verb. : to make even.
How do you use the word even?
Even is an adverb. We use even to refer to something surprising, unexpected, unusual or extreme: He didn’t even have enough money to pay the rent. You love me, even after the terrible things I’ve done?…Even and also
- Also, as well or too?
- As well (as)
Is zero an even number?
So what is it – odd, even or neither? For mathematicians the answer is easy: zero is an even number. Because any number that can be divided by two to create another whole number is even.
Which is the smallest even number?
What is 1 called if it is not a prime?
Is zero a number Yes or no?
0 (zero) is a number, and the numerical digit used to represent that number in numerals. It fulfills a central role in mathematics as the additive identity of the integers, real numbers, and many other algebraic structures. As a digit, 0 is used as a placeholder in place value systems.
What is the number 1000000000000000000000000?
Some Very Big, and Very Small Numbers
Who invented the 0?
The first recorded zero appeared in Mesopotamia around 3 B.C. The Mayans invented it independently circa 4 A.D. It was later devised in India in the mid-fifth century, spread to Cambodia near the end of the seventh century, and into China and the Islamic countries at the end of the eighth.
Who invented 0 in India?
Who found maths?
Beginning in the 6th century BC with the Pythagoreans, with Greek mathematics the Ancient Greeks began a systematic study of mathematics as a subject in its own right. Around 300 BC, Euclid introduced the axiomatic method still used in mathematics today, consisting of definition, axiom, theorem, and proof.
Who invented school?
Who taught the first teacher?
Of course, if we were to believe Greek mythology, it was the god Chiron who taught the first teacher, seeing as that the centaur was known for his abilities to impart knowledge.
Which school is the oldest in the world?
1. University of Bologna. The ‘Nourishing Mother of the Studies’ according to its Latin motto, the University of Bologna was founded in 1088 and, having never been out of operation, holds the title of the oldest university in the world.
What is the 10 oldest school in the world?
10 Oldest Schools in the World
- Gymnasium Paulinum.
- Sherborne School.
- Beverley Grammar School.
- Royal Grammar School Worcester. Year Founded: 685 CE.
- Thetford Grammar School. Year Founded: c.631 CE.
- St Peter’s School. Year Founded: 627 CE.
- King’s Rochester. Year Founded: 604 CE.
- The King’s School Canterbury. Year Founded: 597 CE.
What was the 1st school?
Boston Latin School
What is the most dangerous country in the world?
MOST DANGEROUS COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD
- Central African Republic.
- South Sudan.
What is oldest city in the world?
Which culture is oldest in the world?
Which is the oldest civilization in Asia?
India. Ancient civilization that flourished from about 2500 B.C. to about 1500 B.C. in the valley of the Indus River and its tributaries.
What is the first civilization?